10 February 2010

My First Treasury: A Rococo Inspired Valentine

Just earlier this morning I finally made my first treasury on Etsy's Treasury West. Sitting at my computer and waiting for the treasury number to get down to 222 was quite nerve-racking, but once the treasury opened up, I quickly entered my title and got to work. The treasury features Valentine Themed pieces from my last post "Etsy Weekly Feature: Valentine's Day Edition" plus a few others I found since posting those items.

You can see and comment on my treasury here: A Rococo Inspired Valentine Which piece would you absolutely love to get for Valentine's Day?

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! I just checked it out and commented, I love it! Great job, I look forward to any other treasuries yo do as well!

    -Chelsea
    http://www.islapink.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete