20 January 2010

Enchanted by Josephine: French Historical Challenge

Enchanted by Josephine will be holding a reading challenge for 2010. The goal is to read as many fiction or non-fiction books based on French history or French historical figures as you can this year. Considering that this is a genre I am already quite passionate about, I HAD to join!

Each time I finish a book, I will review it here on my blog.

Here are the ranks Enchanted by Josephine has specified:

La Princesse: Read 3 books
La Dauphine: Read 6 books
La Reine: Read 9 books
L’Impératrice: More than 9 books

Of course, I hope to be L’Impératrice by December 2010!

At the end of the challenge one entrant will win a giveaway! So exciting!

Do you also want to be a part of this challenge? See Enchanted by Josephine's blog post for more details:FRENCH HISTORICALS Oh-La-La! Challenge

2 comments:

  1. Hey! So glad you joined! Can't wait to read your reviews:) Let me know if you'd like them posted at my blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you created the competition!

    ReplyDelete