28 January 2010

Weekly Etsy Feature


{Click on image to see enlarged view.}

Featured items/sellers (from left to right, top to bottom:

Side Tie Panty - Cream and Black Polka Dot by LonelyGirlLingerie

Beaded Charm Bracelet by Kim Smith SRAJD - Serenity by KIMMSMITH

Vintage Venice - 8x10 Print by DanaLaymon

The Claire Cuff in Peachy Pink by laktjohnson

Croquet with the Queen Earrings by lookingglasshouse

Little Delovely by clairelafaye

CUPCAKE shabby chippy cottage chic pink Valentine sign
by SignsByDiane

Princesa necklace - Hand knotted freshwater pearls. by jennyhoople

The Love Letter - Rococo Inspired Flower Headband by RococoFleurs

July 09. Letterpress Limited Edition of 100. 8 x 10. Original Print. Meredith Prevot by sycamorestreetpresss

BLUEBERRY MUFFIN lip balm .15 oz tube MARIE ANTOINETTE Queen's Patisserie Collection by Vintage Bella by vintagebella

Champagne Clay Necklace or Choker by LavenderField

So, there are all of my lovely finds for this week. I am in love with the letter press print by sycamorestreetpresss! Which one is your personal favorite?

If you are an Etsy seller and would like to be featured in next week's collection please leave a comment, or send me a convo on Etsy!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Danielle, just stopping by and saying hello!
    I love the Claire Cuff! But they're all beautiful, you have a great eye! Next time I'm working on designs, I'm going to use some Rococo inspired colors and convo you about being featured! I'm thinking some Rococo earrings :]

    xx
    Chelsea
    http://www.pixelcouture.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to feature one of your pieces! Rococo earrings would be lovely! Creating these featured lists of items makes me want to buy them all! haha Thank you again for featuring my shop on my blog.

    -Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, i love your blog!!! Love everything.....Buttons....I am from France. Let's be blog buddies!!
    www.lechateaudesfleurs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your compliments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete